Slit Seal, 96 well plate seal
Instant Self Closing Seal
The Slit Seal is a resistant, instant self-closing 96-well plate seal.
The adhesive-free, pre-cut slits made of silicone and PET allows easy insertion and withdrawal of pipette tips and sampling needles without dragging. The Slit Seal’s main purpose is to prevent solvent evaporation and cross-contamination. Some suggested applications are Automation, SPE, HPLC, LC/MS, and ADME.
- Self-closes instantly
- No cross-contamination between wells
- Allows next day analysis
- No adhesive on well spots
- Pipette tips insert easily with less friction
- HPLC and LC/MS
- Organic Synthesis
- For researchers who have concerns about solvent volatilization when using autosampler
- Size: 80 mm x 122 mm (96-well format)
- Material: PET, Silicone
- Functional temperature range: -80°C to +37°C
Data Analysis Sheet
Differences from Silicone Mats:
- Pre-cut slits open easily, and PET layer reduces friction for very easy handling.
- Lower cost than silicone mats.
Very Effective at Preventing Evaporation:
- After 22 hours, 95% of 150 µl water will remain at 37°C
- After 22 hours, 95% of 150 µl of Acetonitrile will remain at 4°C