Slit Seal, 96 well plate seal
Instant Self Closing Seal
The adhesive-free, pre-cut slits made of silicone and PET allows easy insertion and withdrawal of pipette tips and sampling needles without dragging. The Slit Seal’s main purpose is to prevent solvent evaporation and cross-contamination. Some suggested applications are Automation, SPE, HPLC, LC/MS, and ADME.
- Self-closes instantly
- No cross-contamination between wells
- Allows next day analysis
- No adhesive on well spots
- Pipette tips insert easily with less friction
- Reduce solvent evaporation
- HPLC and LC/MS
- DNA Extraction
- Automated Single Molecule Imaging
- Cell Culture
- BioChemical Assays
- Size: 80 mm x 122 mm (96-well format)
- Material: PET, Silicone
- Adhesive: Acrylic based (no adhesive over well spots)
- Functional temperature range: -80°C to +100°C
- No PCR inhibition
- Certified free of detectable mouse and human DNA (30 pg)
Data Analysis Sheet
Differences from Silicone Mats:
- Pre-cut slits open easily, and PET layer reduces friction for very easy handling.
- Lower cost than silicone mats.
Very Effective at Preventing Evaporation:
- After 22 hours, 95% of 150 µl water will remain at 37°C
- After 22 hours, 95% of 150 µl of Acetonitrile will remain at 4°C
Berg, T., Eliassen, E., Jørgenrud, B., Kabashi, S., Petukhov, A., & Bogstrand, S. T. (2018). Determination of phosphatidylethanol 16: 0/18: 1 in whole blood by 96‐well supported liquid extraction and UHPLC‐MS/MS. Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis, e22631.