We introduce a simple way to concentrate Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) samples. DMSO is used in organic synthesis as a reaction solvent as well as analytical chemistry for NMR analysis (DMSO-D6) due to its ability to dissolve many compounds that are difficult to dissolve...
IonRocket thermal desorption for Direct Analysis In Real Time Mass Spectrometry (DART®-MS) removes sample prep for most samples. Powders, fragments, liquids, resins, and oils can all be directly placed in ionRocket, avoiding the need for Compatible solvents LC, GC, or...
BioChromato exhibited its Smart Evaporator at the American Chemical Society's National Meeting from March 31 to April 2 in Orlando, Florida. With the theme Evaporation Solutions, the objective was to help researchers solve common evaporation issues, such as bumping,...
Condensing and evaporating samples is a very necessary part of many chemical testing protocols. Samples need to be recovered after screening from their subsequent solvents. Many methods have been created to expedite this process and Biochromato has created an...
Evaporation is an integral part of chemistry research and the de facto instrument is the Rotary Evaporator, also referred to as Rotovap. As much as they are commonly used for concentrating solvents, they also have a reputation for issues that include bumping and...
When selecting a solvent for running Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) analysis, typically a deuterated solvent is used in order to minimize background signals and provide a lock signal to compensate for drifts in the magnetic field1. ...
ACS | August 25-29, 2019 | San Diego, CA
ASMS | June 2-6, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
- Molecular characterization of oligomeric pyrolysis compounds of ethyl acrylate-
butyl acrylate copolymer using thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
- Application for Forensic Analysis: Discrimination of Fibers using Trace Organic
Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
- Fatty acid composition analysis for glycerides in edible oils using thermal desorption/
- Application of molecular characterization for fluorine polymers using thermal
- Molecular characterization of terminal structures for polycarbonates using a
thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
ACS | March 31- April 4, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Pittcon | March 17-21, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
- Two Innovative Devices for DART®-MS Systems
AAFS | Feb 18-23, 2019 | Baltimore, MD
- An Improvement for High Sensitivity of Drug Screening by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined With Direct Analysis in Real Time-Mass Spectrometry (TDP/DART®-MS)
- An Application for Forensic Analysis: The Discrimination of Fibers Using a Trace Organic Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting | August 19-21, 2018 | Boston, MA
ASMS | June 3-7, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Analysis of Poly(butyl acrylate) by Py-GC/MS, MALDI-MS and Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis combined with DART-MS
- An Innovative Analysis Method for Fragrance of Sake Using an Introducing Device for Volatile Compounds Combined with DART-MS
- Evaluation of Degradation Degree of Lubricating Oil by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Identification of Fine Plastic Materials by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Improvement for high sensitivity of the drug screening by thermal desorption and pyrolysis combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
Analytica | April 10-13, 2018 | Munich, Germany | Booth# 212
Pittcon | Feb 26-March 1 2018 | Orlando, FL
Gulf Coast Conference | January 17-18, 2018 | Houston, TX
American Society of Pharmacognosy | July 29-31, 2017 | Portland, OR
ASMS | June 4-8, 2017 | Indianapolis, IN
- Analysis of degraded Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) products
- Analysis of nylon-6
- Evaluation of thermal history of thermoplastic resins
- Drug analysis in urine
Drug Discovery Chemistry | April 23-27, 2017 | San Diego, CA
Pittcon | March 5-9, 2017 | Chicago, IL
IRC | October 24-28, 2016 | Kitakyushu, Japan
ionRocket Analysis of Degraded Natural Rubber
2016 Fall ACS Meeting, August 21-23 | Pennsylvania Convention Center | Booth #1102
IMSC, August 2016 | Toronto, Canada
ionRocket: Illegal Drugs Analysis
Volatimeship: Investigation of a flavor release analysis method on volatile compounds of citrus fruits by DART®-MS
ASMS, June 4 – June 9, 2016 | San Antonio, TX | Booth #809
ionRocket: Polymers and Forensics Part 2
Volatimeship: Ambient Ionization: Fundamentals and Instrumentation