- High resistance to organic solvents such as DMSO, Acetonitrile, and Methanol.
- Embossed design pierces easily to prevent needle clogging or damage.
- Works with 96, 384, and 1536 well plates.
- Airtight sealing between -80°C and 80°C.
- Adhesive does not remain on the plate after peeling off.
- HPLC users who have experienced needle blockage and adhesive residue on the needle surface of the autosampler.
- LC/MS users who have experienced background peaks during high sensitivity analysis due to degradation and elution of adhesive.
- Researchers who seek easily pierced seals with needles or syringes.
- Size: 80 mm x 122 mm
- Material: Polyolefin + synthetic adhesive
- Functional temperature range: -80 to +80°C
Minoni, L. (2018). β3 human papillomavirus species share several biological properties with high risk mucosal types (Doctoral dissertation).
Koppel, N., Bisanz, J. E., Pandelia, M. E., Turnbaugh, P. J., & Balskus, E. P. (2018). Discovery and characterization of a prevalent human gut bacterial enzyme sufficient for the inactivation of a family of plant toxins. eLife, 7, e33953.
Kuwayama, K., Miyaguchi, H., Iwata, Y. T., Kanamori, T., Tsujikawa, K., Yamamuro, T., … & Inoue, H. (2017). Different localizations of drugs simultaneously administered in a strand of hair by micro‐segmental analysis. Drug Testing and Analysis.
Kuwayama, K., Miyaguchi, H., Iwata, Y. T., Kanamori, T., Tsujikawa, K., Yamamuro, T., … & Inoue, H. (2016). Three-step drug extraction from a single sub-millimeter segment of hair and nail to determine the exact day of drug intake. Analytica Chimica Acta
Anderson, K. B., Lockwood, S. Y., Martin, R. S., & Spence, D. M. (2013). A 3D printed fluidic device that enables integrated features. Analytical chemistry, 85(12), 5622-5626.