BioChromato was at the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) in San diego. There, we met with various manufacturers working with autosamplers, liquid handling systems, and other laboratory automation devices. These key industry leaders were...
BioChromato visited the Mass Spectrometry Applications to the Clinical Lab (MSACL) meeting in Palm Springs. There, we met with researchers and manufacturers working in the field of mass spectrometry in the clinical setting. Researchers and companies in the field of...
BioChromato attended the Gulf Coast Conference in Houston, TX. In addition to our booth, we were honored to be awarded Best New Analytical Instrument for our innovative pyrolysis device called ionRocket, where we had it on display at the New Product Showcase....
BioChromato attended the international Elastomer Conference where the ionRocket and other analytical devices were on display in the exhibit hall.
BioChromato attended the 2017 ASP meeting in Portland. Researchers in the field of natural product chemistry were very excited about the Smart Evaporator.
BioChromato was delighted to attend the 2017 biennial National Organic Chemistry Symposium held on the beautiful UC Davis campus in sunny California.
BioChromato was at ASMS 2017 in Indianapolis, with scientists presenting four posters on polymer and drug analysis via ionRocket (TDP/DART®-MS).
BioChromato was at JASIS 2016 in Japan this past September 7th through the 9th. We had a seminar presentation on the Introduction of the rapid analysis technique of polymer materials.
ACS | August 25-29, 2019 | San Diego, CA
ASMS | June 2-6, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
- Molecular characterization of oligomeric pyrolysis compounds of ethyl acrylate-
butyl acrylate copolymer using thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
- Application for Forensic Analysis: Discrimination of Fibers using Trace Organic
Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
- Fatty acid composition analysis for glycerides in edible oils using thermal desorption/
- Application of molecular characterization for fluorine polymers using thermal
- Molecular characterization of terminal structures for polycarbonates using a
thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
ACS | March 31- April 4, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Pittcon | March 17-21, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
- Two Innovative Devices for DART®-MS Systems
AAFS | Feb 18-23, 2019 | Baltimore, MD
- An Improvement for High Sensitivity of Drug Screening by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined With Direct Analysis in Real Time-Mass Spectrometry (TDP/DART®-MS)
- An Application for Forensic Analysis: The Discrimination of Fibers Using a Trace Organic Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting | August 19-21, 2018 | Boston, MA
ASMS | June 3-7, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Analysis of Poly(butyl acrylate) by Py-GC/MS, MALDI-MS and Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis combined with DART-MS
- An Innovative Analysis Method for Fragrance of Sake Using an Introducing Device for Volatile Compounds Combined with DART-MS
- Evaluation of Degradation Degree of Lubricating Oil by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Identification of Fine Plastic Materials by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Improvement for high sensitivity of the drug screening by thermal desorption and pyrolysis combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
Analytica | April 10-13, 2018 | Munich, Germany | Booth# 212
Pittcon | Feb 26-March 1 2018 | Orlando, FL
Gulf Coast Conference | January 17-18, 2018 | Houston, TX
American Society of Pharmacognosy | July 29-31, 2017 | Portland, OR
ASMS | June 4-8, 2017 | Indianapolis, IN
- Analysis of degraded Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) products
- Analysis of nylon-6
- Evaluation of thermal history of thermoplastic resins
- Drug analysis in urine
Drug Discovery Chemistry | April 23-27, 2017 | San Diego, CA
Pittcon | March 5-9, 2017 | Chicago, IL
IRC | October 24-28, 2016 | Kitakyushu, Japan
ionRocket Analysis of Degraded Natural Rubber
2016 Fall ACS Meeting, August 21-23 | Pennsylvania Convention Center | Booth #1102
IMSC, August 2016 | Toronto, Canada
ionRocket: Illegal Drugs Analysis
Volatimeship: Investigation of a flavor release analysis method on volatile compounds of citrus fruits by DART®-MS
ASMS, June 4 – June 9, 2016 | San Antonio, TX | Booth #809
ionRocket: Polymers and Forensics Part 2
Volatimeship: Ambient Ionization: Fundamentals and Instrumentation