Rapid screening protocol for taxonomic identification of rhino horns developed by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
“Illegal trafficking in rhino horn threatens to reverse decades of rhino conservation work in Africa and Asia, driving rhinos to the brink of extinction in the wild.” -U.S. Fish & Wildlife Dr. Edgard Espinoza is the Laboratory Deputy Director at the National...
Removal of solvents is a common need in any organic chemistry lab and often times the major “bottleneck” in a synthetic workup, thereby slowing down production. Additionally, evaporation of solvent is required for recovery of samples analyzed by NMR...
We introduce a simple way to remove Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO). DMSO is used in organic synthesis as a reaction solvent as well as analytical chemistry for NMR analysis (DMSO-D6) due to its ability to dissolve many compounds that are difficult to dissolve otherwise....
BioChromato attended the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) in San Diego, CA, where we had analytical equipment on display, as well as our Smart Evaporator. In addition, we also had a number of poster presentations outlying applications of two innovative...
After we received the 42nd Invention Award in 2016, the Japan Society for the Advancement of Inventions recommended we apply for this award. They give this award to the people who develop superior technology. And who contribute to the development of the...
BioChromato continues its global influence by attending the Analytica conference in Munich. We met with researchers in academia and industry leaders in Europe, along with distribution partners throughout the region. We had our analytical instruments on display...
BioChromato was at the Pittcon Conference and Expo, where we had analytical equipment on display, as well as our Smart Evaporator C10. In addition, we also had a poster presentation explaining our development of two innovative devices for DART-MS systems called...
BioChromato had a poster session at the American Academy of Forensic Scientists in Seattle, Washington, where we presented the use of our ionRocket device in the forensic laboratory setting. The ionRocket is a thermal desorption and pyrolysis device for use...
ACS | August 25-29, 2019 | San Diego, CA
ASMS | June 2-6, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
- Molecular characterization of oligomeric pyrolysis compounds of ethyl acrylate-
butyl acrylate copolymer using thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
- Application for Forensic Analysis: Discrimination of Fibers using Trace Organic
Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
- Fatty acid composition analysis for glycerides in edible oils using thermal desorption/
- Application of molecular characterization for fluorine polymers using thermal
- Molecular characterization of terminal structures for polycarbonates using a
thermal desorption/pyrolysis DART®-MS
ACS | March 31- April 4, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Pittcon | March 17-21, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
- Two Innovative Devices for DART®-MS Systems
AAFS | Feb 18-23, 2019 | Baltimore, MD
- An Improvement for High Sensitivity of Drug Screening by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined With Direct Analysis in Real Time-Mass Spectrometry (TDP/DART®-MS)
- An Application for Forensic Analysis: The Discrimination of Fibers Using a Trace Organic Additive and Pyrolyzate Marker
American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting | August 19-21, 2018 | Boston, MA
ASMS | June 3-7, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Analysis of Poly(butyl acrylate) by Py-GC/MS, MALDI-MS and Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis combined with DART-MS
- An Innovative Analysis Method for Fragrance of Sake Using an Introducing Device for Volatile Compounds Combined with DART-MS
- Evaluation of Degradation Degree of Lubricating Oil by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Identification of Fine Plastic Materials by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
- Improvement for high sensitivity of the drug screening by thermal desorption and pyrolysis combined with DART-MS (TDP/DART-MS)
Analytica | April 10-13, 2018 | Munich, Germany | Booth# 212
Pittcon | Feb 26-March 1 2018 | Orlando, FL
Gulf Coast Conference | January 17-18, 2018 | Houston, TX
American Society of Pharmacognosy | July 29-31, 2017 | Portland, OR
ASMS | June 4-8, 2017 | Indianapolis, IN
- Analysis of degraded Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) products
- Analysis of nylon-6
- Evaluation of thermal history of thermoplastic resins
- Drug analysis in urine
Drug Discovery Chemistry | April 23-27, 2017 | San Diego, CA
Pittcon | March 5-9, 2017 | Chicago, IL
IRC | October 24-28, 2016 | Kitakyushu, Japan
ionRocket Analysis of Degraded Natural Rubber
2016 Fall ACS Meeting, August 21-23 | Pennsylvania Convention Center | Booth #1102
IMSC, August 2016 | Toronto, Canada
ionRocket: Illegal Drugs Analysis
Volatimeship: Investigation of a flavor release analysis method on volatile compounds of citrus fruits by DART®-MS
ASMS, June 4 – June 9, 2016 | San Antonio, TX | Booth #809
ionRocket: Polymers and Forensics Part 2
Volatimeship: Ambient Ionization: Fundamentals and Instrumentation