Smart Evaporator Evaluation:
Professor Dasan M. Thamattoor, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Colby College
- “We routinely work with small to medium-sized organic molecules that are typically purified by flash chromatography with solvents such as hexanes, ethyl acetate, dichloromethane, etc.
- The Smart Evaporator has been indispensable for concentrating column fractions.
- We are glad to get this technology instead of the nitrogen blow down equipment that unnecessarily consumes gas.
- We have found the Smart Evaporator very easy to use, so much so that students in our undergraduate-only college are able to work with it independently.
- We also like the fact that it has a very small footprint and hardly takes up any space in the lab.
- Highly recommend.”
(Interviewer: Daniel Demetz, Across International)