Terms and Conditions
The term ‘BioChromato’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, California, 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BioChromato’s prior written consent.
Your success is our top priority. Our excellent products and superior support will help you get there. Before placing an order, we recommend that you contact us for more detailed product information. Certain products are available for demo, or samples can be provided to you upon request. In addition, when contacting us, we can inform you on stock availability and expected lead times. Finally, by speaking with you directly we can learn more about your specific needs. So, please contact us before your first purchase!
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Purchase Orders with payment terms net 30 will be accepted after completed and approved credit card application.
Credit Card Charges
If we are not able to fulfill your online order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded. Your credit card orders via phone or email will be charged once the order has been shipped.
Please contact us to check the inventory status. Orders placed before 1 pm Pacific Time will be shipped out the same day for all small items in stock. If we are not able to ship on the same day that the order was received, we will contact you by email to inform you of the estimated delivery time. Orders can be placed any time online, by email, or via fax. Orders can be placed by phone Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4.30 pm Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays. For large items, if we have stock we will ship in one week.
Our standard shipping services are provided via FedEx 3 day or ground service at our discretion. At many times, placing order on this website results in a cheaper shipping cost than calling us. Please find more at “Shipping Rates Online” below. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us. Please note that additional charges will apply for rush orders. Shipping charges will be prepaid and added to the invoice. Shipping Condition for the US domestic is FOB (“Free On Board”) Destination, meaning we are responsible for any damage or loss during transport until point of arrival. For large size items, we ship by freight services such as FedEx Freight or YRC.
Once your order has been shipped we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking information included.
Shipping Rates Online
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page the cost of shipping will be shown and you have the option not to complete the order if you for any reason change your mind. Sales tax may be collected for non-labor items in California.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges. If you are not sure about the product you are ordering, please contact us for demo or samples. In the event, an item is damaged or any manufacturing issues are discovered within two weeks of delivery date, an immediate replacement item will be issued at no additional cost.* Please contact us.
*Smart Evaporator will be exchanged.